Located 15 miles northeast of Louisville, Ky., Briar Hill Estates is a destination neighborhood for many who want the peacefulness of suburban living with easy access to the amenities of city life. The neighborhood is part of the award-winning Oldham County School District and a short drive from shopping, dining and entertainment options within Oldham and Jefferson Counties. Briar Hill Estates also boasts underground utilities, a 72-acre adjacent county park with playground, picnic pavilion, basketball court, sand volleyball courts, playing fields and woodland trails. Featuring winding streets, spacious yards and luxurious homes, Briar Hill Estates is one of Louisville's premier communities.
- Homesites ranging from $90,000 to $120,000
- Homes from $400,000 to $650,000
- Average square footage of homes ranging from 2,300 to 4,000 square feet
- Just 3.5 miles from the Paddock Shops / Brownsboro Crossing and the Gene Snyder Freeway
- Deed restricted community
- Includes underground utilities, cable and sewer
- Planned community with street lighting